Megaman: Robot Masters Megaman: Robot Masters

Clever!

i thought it was clever not to mention very funny! Some Jokes Were A Little Dry Though but it looks stylish!

loop loop

Wiffle Waffle!

As soon as this turned on I started dancing to the funky beats! Amazing! Not quite ten though for a ten i would say maybe have the music loop over better but on the whole very original well done i expect great things to come!

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

HAHAHAHA ols

This is the way i wanna die! Vry cleverly done i could see what was comin but it was still hilarious god job man

Boss Bash Boss Bash

Hmmm,,

I don't seem to be able to jump on Wart's level....It's really Hard! I think this has great potential but it just needs to be a little easier and the control niggles need to be sorted.

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Needs Improvement...

I thought the ida was unique and origial and yes thegame is fun but the controls are a bit laggy. I liked the general concept an most of the game but i spent a great deal of time working ot what the jump btton is.It Was stilll very fun to play once i got the hang of it though.

Megaman Next - The Game Megaman Next - The Game

Very hard ...

But insanely fun at the same time! U've got some programming skillz on ya boyo! Keep Up the Gudd Work!

maelstormm responds:

thx

Super Earthworm! Super Earthworm!

Suprisingly addictive

I didn't tihnk i'd find it very addictive but i did , it needs a little work in places but it's quite a nice piece if you get past all that.

Theeinferno responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Shadaloo Battle (M. Bison) Shadaloo Battle (M. Bison)

Woooop!

Now this bring's Back some memories! In response to the Author comments I do enjoy it! I can really feel the original song in there! Very nicely done!

Cam3leon responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

Megaman II - Dr. Wily Stage 1 Megaman II - Dr. Wily Stage 1

Perfect!

I like it very much. You grasped the song very well i could have randomly found this without seeing the name and know what it is. This should have been in the original megaman 2! Very good I can't wait for more remixes!

DeltaPhoenix responds:

I'm speechless...
Thanks for the great review =)

Squid Static Squid Static

Hahaha

Lol this made me laugh and so did your comment! I like the funky background and colours!